Welcome to this week’s Monday Motivation post!
When you’re a writer and you’re writing a novel, blog post, article, etc it can be very hard to stay motivated. There often days when you don’t feel like writing anything at all.
So I’ve come up with a few tips to help you stay motivated:
- Get motivated. Find something that inspires you or try something different that will get your creative juices flowing.
- Create deadlines for yourself and stick to them. Deadlines can really help you stay focused and get things done.
- Remove any distractions. It’s easy to become distracted by firing, Facebook or browsing the Internet. Try turning your phone for a while and turning off the Internet as well if possible to minimise the chance of getting distracted.
- Commit yourself to writing something every day even if it’s only for a few minutes. This will get you into the habit of writing something regularly.
- Try using a writing buddy. Having someone else around to hold you accountable can really help you stay motivated and that way you can inspire each other. if you don’t have a writing buddy, article partner or family member to help you. Motivated
How do you stay motivated when you’re writing?