Starting a new series of posts called Monday Motivation because let’s face it everyone needs motivation on a Monday!
- Look through books. The best way of finding inspiration when you’re stuck with your own writing is to read someone else’s work.
- Look at picture books or photos online. Images are a great way of getting the creative juices flowing.
- Listen to music. Many songs are bases on someone’s personal experiences and are a good way of invoking different emotions.
- Get out into nature. It’s often hard to find inspiration when you’re cooped up at desk. Take a walk and go someonewhere with natural beauty or it doesn’t matter where you. A change of scenerary always helps.
- Try something new. If you’re stuck on your current project try writing something different.