Starting a new series of posts called Monday Motivation because let’s face it everyone needs motivation on a Monday!
- Look through books. The best way of finding inspiration when you’re stuck with your own writing is to read someone else’s work.
- Look at picture books or photos online. Images are a great way of getting the creative juices flowing.
- Listen to music. Many songs are bases on someone’s personal experiences and are a good way of invoking different emotions.
- Get out into nature. It’s often hard to find inspiration when you’re cooped up at desk. Take a walk and go someonewhere with natural beauty or it doesn’t matter where you. A change of scenerary always helps.
- Try something new. If you’re stuck on your current project try writing something different.
6 thoughts on “Monday Motivation: 5 Tips Finding Inspiration”
Thanks for sharing. It’s often the simple things that help. I also find doing mundane household tasks empties my mind and the ideas flow. Not that I’m recommending a lifetime of housework!
These are great tips! Funny how it’s usually the simple things that we overlook.
Really love these! #5 really resonates to help overcome the writer’s block I sometimes experience. Thanks for the great suggestions!
Glad you found it helpful! Yeah, I try to avoid housework when possible!