Happy new year everyone! At the beginning of a new year, I always like to set new goals and reflect on what I’ve done in the past year. This is also the perfect post for me to write for the #journalshare challenge where I’ll be updating my blog every week (hopefully) talking about something related to me or my writing journey.
Here’s a list of my personal and business goals I set for 2016:
Here’s a list of my goals for 2016:
Publish Denai Bound
- Pass my driving test – haven’t passed yet
Publish at least 2 other booksYep but only two.
- Get more clients and regular work for my freelance business
Complete my 3rd novel Publish my first non-fiction book Come up with a regular marketing plan and stick to it
- Post on my blog at least twice a week – don’t do that one as I now have two blogs. The second one is for my nonfiction and online business teachings. Check that out here
- Send out my newsletter twice a month – haven’t quite kept up with that one
Update my website quarterly Get into paid freelance blogging.
Goals for 2017
- Publish my third Denai novel
- Write at least three more fiction books
- Publish six books – ambitious I know!
- Write at least two more nonfiction books
- Update both my blogs at least once a week
- Start a podcast
- Start making online courses
- Expand my freelance business to include consulting
What are your personal and business goals for 2017? Did you accomplish all of your 2016 goals?